Tuesday, May 1, 2012

skirts and books.

I'm not a fashionista. not at all.
I could wear jeans and a vneck everyday and I would be content.
{I blame being the only girl of 4 brothers, and the daughter of an avid football fantasy mom}

But as I grow up, I realize that my wardrobe should too.
I've been purchasing dresses, skirts, and even wedges.
I occasionally feel odd, and uncomfortable in my far from regular attire.
but also more than occasionally I say "This is...better"
ex: this outfit, featuring my book necklace.

shirt: target, skirt: f21, shoes: payless, necklace: diy


OH OTHER BIG NEWS.
I realized after posting yesterday that I have reached 50 posts, and am 7 away from 2000 views.
I'm pretty excited, and pretty humbled. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...