Saturday, May 19, 2012

put it in a jar.

Sometimes I just need to bake something scrumptious. Today was one of those times. 
I really was just craving something super sweet that would also give me my craft fix. 
I decided upon layer cake in mason jars.
I've seen it many a times via pinterest and have been too excited to finally try it. 

chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, whip cream, cookie crumbs, caramel sauce, and sprinkles.





To package it up for a friend I put saran-wrap under the lid and twisted it on, then added a ribbon of crepe paper for a more "finished" look. 


I highly reccomend making these. You're taste bud's wouldn't be mad at all.

xo, rach

p.s. if you have any questions on things I used? Don't hesitate to ask.
p.p.s. don't hesitate to follow me either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...