Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Justin Bieber. Relient K. Valentines Day.

If there's one thing I love more than Justin Bieber, its Relient K.
If there's one thing I love more than Relient K, its Relient K doing a cover of Justin Beiber.

I've been in love with the K since 8th grade..and they never seem to disappoint me.
I urge everyone to check out their album's "Is for Karoke pt.1 & pt. 2"

Know any fun covers? Tell me please. I'm obsessed with them. 

Also Valentines Day is coming up! I could not be more excited!! :)
I love this holiday for many a reasons :)

1. I love lovey dovey people and cheesey gestures
and the world is full of 'em for the first 2 weeks of February

2. I love to buy presents and spoil people, especially my boyfriend,
and even though i'd probably do it anyways extra incentive is nice

3. I love to bake and craft, and there are so many fun things to do right now,
whether it's cards and cupcakes or shirts and wall art.



I've been crafting so much the past little bit, and I wish I could show you all the fun things that I've been up to but my boyfriend follows my blog and I'm not sure he has the patience not to cheat so it'll just have to wait. 
Pinterest has been a big help for this season..(secretly that's where most of my ideas are coming from)

What are your favorite things about valentines day? got any fun crafts going on yourself? tell me bout it :)

But to sum it up once more. I love Justin Bieber, I love Relient K, I love valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...