Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Let it snow baby, let it reindeer.

Let me first start by saying MERRY CHRISTMAS!
It's been a fabulous holiday!

Me and Ben decided to have a Christmas shoot this year! 
It was freezing....and dark...and I wasn't a perfect sport.
But I love how they turned out.
See the rest here

I went to a classy birthday party for my friend Courtney
(she blogs over here.)


Basically it was really fun.
And Christmas break with all of my friends has been lovely!

I also visited my birth family (p.s. i'm adopted.)

And stopped by to see my sweet grandparents!


My sweet grandma Rose.
(she's a famous poet. and a good one at at that. google her.)


Four generations of Ostler. I love all of them way too much!!


Sadly, with all the hustle and bustle of Christmas this morning, I didn't take any pictures.
Joke right? Right. 
Anyways, I hope you're christmas was lovely!

xo, rach




1 comment:

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...