Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Eyelash extensions!

I finally got some.
I've been debating for months.
I couldn't be happier.

Lazy me, loves anything that helps me look better without even trying!

I seriously woke up late this morning, and my first thought was, "welp guess i'm not looking decent today!"
Check that! I look all done up thanks to some long luscious eyelashes!
Really, not to be conceited or anything...
but everytime I look in the mirror now I can't help but bat my eyes a bit!

I got them done by my friend, and best friends sister-in-law Nikki!
The process is long,
but what can you expect when you're gluing little eyelashes to all of your littler eyelashes!
She was so great and keeping me entertained,
even putting on an Ingrid radio station via pandora. (always a great choice.)

Here's a before and after.
and a creepy webcam after. ;)


happy day lovely ladies. (and or men...if you're there.)

xo, rach

p.s. i took some pictures with the best friend on saturday. Can't wait til we finish them so I can show you! 

2 comments:

  1. I love eye lash extensions! I got them for my wedding and wanted to cry when they fell out. Life is so much easier with them. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do that for forever!! They look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...