Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stumbling on inspiration

I came across a book today at the UVU library.
It was the communication arts, typography annual 4. January/February 2014

Definitely a distraction from reading history books, but one I didn't mind






Obviously I drooled over it for way too long. Beautiful and inspiring. It was one of those stumblings that makes all your creative bones want to dance. 

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but I started an etsy shop, Sincerely Peachy Prints. I found myself creating prints for fun and said "Hey, might as well try and sell these on the interweb."

I'm always looking for inspiration and suggestions for things that people would want in their homes. If you have an idea, quote, image you think would make a good print? Let me know! If I end up using your suggestion, I'll send you the print for free.

Feel free to comment or send me an email : sincerelypeachyblog@gmail.com

-Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...