Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'll probably just type words occasionally.

I fail at blogging.

I've gotten really busy lately.
I'm working 40 hour weeks at an office.
Developing new relationships.
& Learning more about myself and the person I'd like to be. (harder than you think)

Sometimes I find myself saying
"rach remember when you started a craft blog and now you suck at it"
and then I feel guilty.
& blogging is just something that I do not want to feel guilty about.

So I'm lowering your expectations if they have not already been lowered.
I probably won't be crafty often. I probably won't post designs.

I'll probably just type words occasionally.

"I hope no one's too disappointed."  She said sarcastically.




Sorry, see you around sometime.

Love, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...