Monday, March 19, 2012

crazy.

This week is going to be crazy..fun, but totally crazy. All the things I need to do, you ask? Well I'll tell you.

monday: sew 3 aprons
tuesday: babysit, welcome home my brother from the army
wednesday: hang up/make decorations, make 50 flags to go on little toothpicks 
thursday: craft night with the old roomies, the hunger games
friday: shop for the bridal shower, bake 2 cakes, a set of cupcakes, make other various treats, neon stake dance
saturday: throw a bridal shower, the festival of colors, young women's conference session
sunday: fireside. 

Throw in working @ 7:30 in the morning for 5 days, running 2 miles a day, and a boyfriend :) 

...I can't tell you how excited I am for all of those things! This week is going to be the greatest!

p.s. If you'd like to join me on wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, or sunday...well don't hesitate to ask! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...