Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Asking and Telling.

Asking for?

Sponsors.
I'd like to be your blog friend.
I don't think you'd regret it. This blog is growing sure and steady. 
Sincerely peachy is currently getting an average of 1,000 page views per day. 
I'd love to button switch with you, just email me right here.


(i just made new ones...over there on the right.)


Models.
Peaches and Lavender Photography is looking for a couple high school senior models!
All we ask? Is that you live in Salt Lake or Utah County!
If you, or anyone you know would be interested?
Email me right here.
(tell your friends!!!)



Telling?
-Brooke wagoner has a new album out.
It's amazing just like everything else she's ever done.
-I'm working on a new font post.
-Me & Arielle of The Diary Of A Joshua Tree are getting together next week!
We'll be making some fun floral crafts to share with you!

too excited.


xo, rach





1 comment:

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...